Museum Corporate Members send a strong message to employees – and the community – about the importance of early education to a child’s lifelong success.
Corporate Members are key partners in supporting the Museum’s mission and community outreach programs that help ensure access to the Museum’s early learning resources by disadvantaged families from throughout southeastern Wisconsin. The Museum is pleased to provide a variety of recognition and benefits to corporate supporters.
Annual enrollment in Corporate Membership enables employers to provide all of its employees with great benefits year round, including free Museum admission to enjoy the Museum’s hands-on exhibits and educational programs. Become a Corporate Member and give the gift of play to your employees and help us provide disadvantaged children and families in our community with free/subsidized parenting education programs, Museum admission, memberships, events, field trips and transportation services that help ensure their access to experiences that support early literacy and school readiness.
VIP Circle • $5,000
- Unlimited, free admission for all Corporate Member employee families (up to four people per visit) for one year.
- Free admission applies during regular Museum hours. Employees must show current corporate identification, including a work ID with photo or a driver’s license with one of the following: pay stub, insurance card or other proof of current employment.
- Discounts for Corporate Member employees on Museum parking, parties, special event tickets and Museum Gift Shop purchases.
- Recognition of your company’s commitment in the Museum’s online newsletter and Annual Report, and on the Museum’s website and signage in the facility
Partner Circle – $2,500
Same benefits as VIP Circle for companies with up to 100 employees.
CEO Circle • $10,000
Includes benefits at the VIP Circle level plus:
- Free use of the facility for a private corporate evening* event in the Museum
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual black tie gala, the Museum’s grown-ups only fundraiser
- 100 one-time individual Museum admission passes to use or share
Community Leader • $25,000
Includes benefits at the CEO Circle level plus:
- Two additional free admission benefits for employee families (up to six people per visit)
- An additional 100 one-time individual Museum admission passes to use or share (200 total)
- Five C-level family memberships, which include admission discounts to more than 200 children’s museums nationwide in the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network
- Eight complimentary tickets to the Museum’s Family Fireworks event
- A Corporate Member Day** at the Museum
- Recognition as a supporter of the Museum’s free admission and membership programs that benefit disadvantaged children and families in our community
* Valid for up to 250 guests on a mutually agreeable date, some restrictions apply
** Facility may be open to the public or may be open exclusively for employee families, subject to availability
To become a Corporate Member, please email us or call 414-390-5437, ext. 238.
The Museum has a variety of educational exhibit, event and program sponsorship opportunities. Demonstrate your company’s support for early education by becoming a sponsor of an exhibit, program or event. In addition to recognizing your company on Museum signage, sponsors may receive recognition in Museum publications and advertising, and cross-promotional opportunities.
For information about sponsorship and recognition opportunities, please email email@example.com or call 414-390-5437, ext. 238.
OUR CORPORATE MEMBERS
Join Vroom to nurture your child’s growing mind during mealtime, bath time and any time in your daily routine.
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.