Group Field Trips and Educational Programs
Bring your school, child care center or other organized group for fun hands-on learning experiences at the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum.
Register for a Field Trip to come explore the Museum's interactive exhibits as a group. Museum exhibits and programs reflect Wisconsin state academic standards and developmental milestones recognized by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Enhance your visit and expand on curriculum introduced in the classroom by registering for a Focused Field Trip of your choice, featuring a 30-minute educational program that encourages learning through the use of materials, props, demonstrations and group interaction.
Access the Museum's Group Field Trips and Educational Programs Summer 2013 brochure here.
Focused Field Trips: $6.50 per child
Field Trips: $4 per child
- Includes an orientation to the Museum, time to explore the Museum’s hands-on exhibits and an educational program of your choice (2 hour visit)
- Minimum of 25 children (or minimum payment of $162.50) is required
- Offered Monday – Friday: 9:30-11:30 a.m. or noon-2 p.m.
- Includes an orientation to the Museum and time to explore the Museum’s hands-on exhibits (1 1/2 hour visit)
- Minimum of 10 children (or minimum payment of $40) is required
- Offered Monday – Friday: 9:30-11 a.m., noon-1:30 p.m. or 1:30-3 p.m.
Special Admissions Program
The Museum is pleased to provide reduced admission to groups that qualify for assistance. If you think that your group is eligible, please download the Special Admissions Application or email email@example.com to have a copy sent to you.
The Special Admissions Program was established in memory of Mary Leach Smith
Free transportation for Milwaukee Public Schools
Free buses are available to MPS groups. When filling out you Group Field Trip Reservation Request form, please indicate that you are interested in receiving more information.
Free transportation is made possible by the Richard and Ethel Herzfeld Foundation