Kohl’s Healthy Kids: It’s Your Move!
Kids can jump into a giant interactive board game and play their way to a safe and healthy lifestyle! Players will use spinners and game cards to move along the colorful game path that leads to action-packed activity stations and health challenges that highlight safety and injury prevention, activity and rest, nutrition and personal care.
Safety and Injury Prevention:
- Practice at the 9-1-1 telephone emergency center
- Join the ambulance emergency response team and practice first aid
- Take the bike safety challenge
- Play a round of safety-themed mini-golf
- Make a shot at the water safety Drop In the Bucket game and at the Friend vs. Foe foosball game
- Move your body and dance in sync with music
- Crawl, slide and explore in the multilevel climber
- Order the healthiest meal at a kid-sized fast-food drive-up window
- Spin the wheel of “whoa” and “go” foods
- Plan a balanced diet and play the MyPlate bean-bag toss
- Maneuver across the Pit O’ Germs
- Wash with a giant set of hands and brush the giant teeth
- Watch how far a sneeze can travel
At the Action Contraption, players who successfully complete a challenge make the contraption’s chutes and rubber balls come to life.
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.