Family Memberships offer unlimited access to the Museum’s hands-on exhibits, and fun, educational programs, workshops, performances and family events that promote year-round learning, along with other members-only benefits. A great value for frequent visitors, membership provides an easy way for your family to enjoy the Museum while supporting an important community resource.
All memberships include:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for two adults and all children (younger than 18) in the household, or grandchildren
- A member discount on parking in the O’Donnell Park garage
- Discounts on Museum parties and event tickets
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Members-only communications
Note: Your membership fee is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your financial adviser for actual deduction amount. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. All membership benefits and pricing are subject to change.
Family Membership Levels:
- Choice of a Caregiver OR Guest Benefit
- Caregiver: An adult (nanny, grandparent, etc., 18 years or older) can visit with your child(ren) in place of an adult member. Caregiver(s) must be named on your membership card and present a photo ID when they visit.
- Guest: Admits one guest per visit (child or adult).
- Four Museum guest passes to use or share
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.