Family Memberships offer unlimited access to the Museum’s hands-on exhibits, and fun, educational programs, workshops, performances and family events that promote year-round learning, along with other members-only benefits. A great value for frequent visitors, membership provides an easy way for your family to enjoy the Museum while supporting an important community resource.
All memberships include:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for two adults and all children (younger than 18) in the household, or grandchildren
- A member discount on parking in Milwaukee County’s O’Donnell Park garage
- Discounts on Museum parties and event tickets
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Members-only communications
Note: Your membership fee is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your financial adviser for actual deduction amount. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. All membership benefits and pricing are subject to change.
Family Membership Levels:
- Choice of a Caregiver OR Guest Benefit
- Caregiver: An adult (nanny, grandparent, etc., 18 years or older) can visit with your child(ren) in place of an adult member. Caregiver(s) must be named on your membership card and present a photo ID when they visit.
- Guest: Admits one guest per visit (child or adult).
- Four Museum guest passes to use or share
Spring Break Membership Sale
Now is the time to become a Museum member, with a discount on all new and gift memberships during the month of April! Don’t miss all the fun for spring break, including our special Big League Fun exhibit, weekly educational programs, and Be A Maker workshops.
Click here, to join today!