Great Grands Giving Circle
Our Great Grands giving circle provides a unique opportunity to support the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum while receiving special grandparent membership benefits. Your commitment helps provide a free membership to a grandparent in need, extending our early learning resources to some of our community’s most vulnerable children and adults.
With a commitment of $1,000, Great Grands members and their grandchildren receive unlimited access to the Museum’s hands-on learning environment, recognition in Museum materials and special members-only benefits, while helping Museum outreach initiatives that include free memberships for grandparents in need.
Great Grands benefits:
- A one-year Museum membership
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for two adults and all grandchildren (younger than 18)
- 50% discount on general admission (up to six people) to nearly 200 children’s museums nationwide in the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network
- 12 FREE parking passes for Milwaukee County’s O’Donnell Park Garage
- 12 Museum guest passes to use or share
- Discounts on Museum parties and event tickets
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Choice of Caregiver OR Guest Benefit
- Caregiver: An adult (18 year or older) can visit with your grandchildren in place of an adult member.
The caregiver(s) must be named on the membership card and present a photo ID when they visit.
- Guest: Admits one guest per visit (child or adult)
- Recognition in the Museum’s online newsletter Handprints, in the Museum’s donor Honor Roll, on Museum signage and on our website
- Great Grands enrollment also helps to underwrite a free one-year membership for a grandparent in need
Note: Your membership fee is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your financial adviser for actual deduction amount. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. All membership benefits and pricing are subject to change.
Our Great Grands giving circle was made possible by:
Founder: Irma Daniels
Founding Members: A. Helen Baylor, Dr. Minnie Chambers, Mary Dowell, Mary Kellner, Mildred Pollard and Holly Ryan
Click here to become a member!
Join Vroom to nurture your child’s growing mind during mealtime, bath time and any time in your daily routine.
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.