Great Grands Giving Circle
Our Great Grands giving circle provides a unique opportunity to support the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum while receiving special grandparent membership benefits. Your commitment helps provide a free membership to a grandparent in need, extending our early learning resources to some of our community’s most vulnerable children and adults.
With a commitment of $1,000, Great Grands members and their grandchildren receive unlimited access to the Museum’s hands-on learning environment, recognition in Museum materials and special members-only benefits, while helping Museum outreach initiatives that include free memberships for grandparents in need.
Great Grands benefits:
- A one-year Museum membership
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for two adults and all grandchildren (younger than 18)
- 50% discount on general admission (up to six people) to nearly 200 children’s museums nationwide in the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network
- 12 FREE parking passes for Milwaukee County’s O’Donnell Park Garage
- 12 Museum guest passes to use or share
- Discounts on Museum parties and event tickets
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Choice of Caregiver OR Guest Benefit
- Caregiver: An adult (18 year or older) can visit with your grandchildren in place of an adult member.
The caregiver(s) must be named on the membership card and present a photo ID when they visit.
- Guest: Admits one guest per visit (child or adult)
- Recognition in the Museum’s online newsletter Handprints, in the Museum’s donor Honor Roll, on Museum signage and on our website
- Great Grands enrollment also helps to underwrite a free one-year membership for a grandparent in need
Note: Your membership fee is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your financial adviser for actual deduction amount. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. All membership benefits and pricing are subject to change.
Our Great Grands giving circle was made possible by:
Founder: Irma Daniels
Founding Members: A. Helen Baylor, Dr. Minnie Chambers, Mary Dowell, Mary Kellner, Mildred Pollard and Holly Ryan
Click here to become a member!
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.