Let’s Get to Work
Let’s Get to Work (560 square feet)
Let’s Get to Work (560 square feet, with multiple configuration options) STEM education meets a busy construction site!
- A pretend factory, climb-in TONKA® Work Truck and eco-friendly construction site illustrate important connections between business, the environment and home life.
- A kid-sized assembly process and shipping activity help children learn how products are made and how they get from the factory to customers around the corner or around the globe.
- The TONKA® Work Truck has room for two, work lights, a pretend generator, winch, matching activities and lots of pretend cargo for delivery.
- Work orders and organizational challenges get visitors busy installing pretend electrical and plumbing systems, roofing, siding, flooring and insulation.
- A contractor’s workspace offers construction plans and information about “green” building materials and practices, and ways to conserve energy and resources.
Contact us about sales for Let’s Get to Work
Learn more about Let’s Get to Work
Go back to all Exhibit Sales & Rentals
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.