Super Service Center
Super Service Center (130 square feet)
This pretend auto service center is a kid magnet at venues around the country.
- A kid-sized car on a lift and a photographic mural of a real service center set the scene.
- The exhibit includes a tool chest, pretend wrenches and lug nuts, mufflers to replace (and a creeper to take you under the chassis), containers for oil, washer fluid and coolant, tires to change and a pneumatic drill with realistic sound effects!
- A diagnostic activity with sensors lets visitors check under the hood to see if the alternator, starter or spark plugs are the problem.
- A Service Desk, with work orders and a computer with a realistic parts inventory activity, makes it a busy workplace every day.
- The Super Service Center comes in “economy” and “high-performance” versions; select components are customizable and available separately.
Contact us about sales for Super Service Center
Learn more about Super Service Center
Go back to all Exhibit Sales & Rentals
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.