A Supporter Membership helps ensure that our educational resources are accessible for all families in our community.
Help maintain and expand Museum programs and services for those in need. Your commitment helps provide free/subsidized parenting education, admission, memberships, field trips, events and transportation assistance for families in our community whose circumstances often limit access to educational experiences that can build a child’s school-readiness skills.
All supporter memberships include these benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission for one year for two adults and all children (younger than 18) in the household, or grandchildren for one year
- 50% discount on general admission (up to six people) to nearly 200 children’s museums nationwide in the Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network
- Eight FREE parking passes for Milwaukee County’s O’Donnell Park Garage
- Eight BBCM guest passes to use or share
- Discounts on BBCM parties and event tickets
- 10% discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Recognition in the Museum’s online newsletter, Handprints, and recognition in the annual donor Honor Roll
- Choice of a Caregiver OR Guest Benefit
- Caregiver: An adult (nanny, grandparent, etc., 18 year or older) can visit with your child(ren) in place of an adult member. Caregiver(s) must be named on the membership card and present a photo ID at the time of their visit.
- Guest: Admits one guest per visit (child or adult).
Note: Your membership fee is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Consult your financial adviser for actual deduction amount. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. All membership benefits and pricing are subject to change.
Supporter Membership Levels:
- Additional guest passes (10 total)
- Additional guest passes (12 total)
- Additional parking passes (12 total)
- Additional guest passes (24 total)
- Private use of the Museum (date subject to availability)
Click here to become a member!
Join Vroom to nurture your child’s growing mind during mealtime, bath time and any time in your daily routine.
Check out BBCM’s latest newsletter, Handprints, with Museum updates and information. Learn more.