The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD®
Archaeology, jungle, ocean and space environments draw adventurers young and old (1,500–2,500 square feet)
Tour extended through 2020- new rental dates available now!
MR. POTATO HEAD will lead the way on a jungle safari, in outer space, on an archaeological dig, and on an under the sea exploration with amazingly fun ways to help children build fundamental skills, welcome new experiences with confidence, curiosity and humor, and to think about all they can be and do.
- Become an explorer, astronaut, scientist and archeologist when you tag along with MR. POTATO HEAD on wacky escapades set in exotic destinations.
- As always, MR. POTATO HEAD’s comic appeal will charm adults lucky enough to be part of the adventure!
- In addition to building academic skills, this adorable and funny exhibit encourages children to be confident and curious, and to think about all they can do and be.
- The exhibit includes lots of MR. POTATO HEAD toys and parts that represent careers, hobbies…and just plain fun.
- A MR. POTATO HEAD costume, with all of the bells and whistles, lets a good-natured staff member or an eager volunteer become everyone’s favorite explorer!
- 2500 square foot exhibit configuration includes two entrances, two play tables and a MR. POTATO HEAD costume.
- 1500-1800 square foot exhibit includes your choice of two adventures; Sea and Space or Safari and Quest. Smaller footprint will include only one entrance and play table. The costume is your choice to add to the smaller footprint exhibit rentals.
For additional exhibit information, click the link below:
The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD Media Page: Password Required
Rental opportunities through 2020!
Contact us about renting The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD
Go back to all Exhibit Sales & Rentals
The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD national tour is sponsored by
The Adventures of MR. POTATO HEAD was created by the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum in collaboration with PLAYSKOOL® MR. POTATO HEAD®is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc. and is used with permission. © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Attention Guests: Alternate routes may be required to reach the Museum due to closures on the I-43/I-94 Marquette Interchange and Milwaukee Streetcar construction. Find up-to-date directions here.