We apologize, we are unable to process in-kind donations requests at this time.
The Museum is pleased to donate a complimentary one-day, Family Admission pass to support the fundraising efforts of nonprofits in the five-county Milwaukee metropolitan area (Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee and Racine) that are dedicated to helping young children and families, and that meet the eligibility guidelines set out below:
- All donation requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and mailed to the address listed below, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. We are not able to accept requests via fax, email or by telephone.
- Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
Attention: Donation Requests
929 East Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202-5406
- All requests must indicate if your organization is a tax-exempt nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. If your organization is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, the request must provide information about the organization, company or agency that will benefit from the donation.
- All requests must be received by the Museum a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the date by which the donation is needed (e.g., an event date).
- Donation requests are limited to one per organization per calendar year.
- All requests must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The Family Admission pass, which provides free admission for two adults and two children during regular Museum hours (valid for one year from the date it is issued), may only be used as part of fundraising (e.g., auction, raffles). Your donation request must specify how our donation will be used and the date by which the donation is needed. The pass may not be used in a manner other than the use specified in your request.
- The Family Admission pass may not be redeemed at the Museum for its cash value and cannot be transferred by your organization for use by another organization/individual.
- A lost, stolen or expired donated Family Admission pass will not be replaced. If the request is accepted, the Museum will mail the Family Admission pass, along with a letter outlining the description, terms and restrictions of the donation, in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided, but is unable to complete and return any separate donation forms.
Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we may not be able to honor every request.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We open for all families May 20! Reserve your tickets today.